If you didn’t read about my hack for doing a cut crease, it’s linked here. Cut creases don’t exactly suit my eye shape but I thought I would have fun trying it out.
Cut creases are a bit intimidating and aren’t suitable for the time pressed. The secret behind the precise, lines is a creamy concealer and small detailer brush.
Steps are as followed…
- I used a spoon and blending brush to get my basic shape. For this look, you can skip a transition shade and go straight to your darkest shade.
- I took my Real Techniques Small Detailer brush and cleaned up the line and filled in the lid area. I used my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to do this. (Any dense small brush can be used for this step).
- Used a flat top brush or any sturdy brush to fill in just the area before the eye fold.
- I used a slanted eye liner brush to fill in the lightest shade between the lid and crease line.
- Touch up as needed and apply eye liner.
I hope this is helpful!
Eye shadows used were from the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette.
Delectable was used as the cut crease shade and lid shade
Peaches N Cream was used as the lighter crease line.
White Peach was mixed with Peaches and Cream on the brow bone.
Eyeliner used is Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
What do you think of this look? Tell me in the comments below and hit the follow button.