If you didn’t read about my hack for doing a cut crease, its linked here. Cut creases don’t exactly suit my eye shape but I thought I would have fun trying it out.
Cut creases are a bit intimidating and aren’t suitable for the time pressed. The secret behind the precise, lines is a creamy concealer and small detailer brush.
Steps are as followed…
- I used a spoon and blending brush to get my basic shape. For this look you can skip a transition shade and go straight to your darkest shade.
- I took my Real Techniques Small Detailer brush and cleaned up the line and filled in the lid area. I used my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to do this. (Any dense small brush can be used for this step).
- Used a flat top brush or any sturdy brush to fill in just the area before the eye fold.
- I used a slanted eye liner brush to fill in the lightest shade between the lid and crease line.
- Touch up as needed and apply eye liner.
I hope this is helpful!
Eye shadows used were from the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette.
Delectable was used as the cut crease shade and lid shade
Peaches and cream was used the lighter crease line.
White Peach was mixed with Peaches and Cream on the brow bone.
Eyeliner used is Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
What do you think of this look? Tell me in the comments below and hit the follow button.