Thank you Product Mom for the nomination I am grateful for this recognition. I must say I received this award about a week ago but it magically ended up in askimet section.
That being said Product Mom was one of my first followers. She is an incredibly engaged blogger and youtuber who focuses on mommy blogging and lifestyle. You will find well thought out reviews and beauty insight on her site.
Here are the rules if you are nominated:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
– Write a post to show your award.
– Give a brief story of how your blog started.
– Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
– Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
– Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I have been using and collecting make-up since I was about 10 years old. As I got older my skin got worse and I took that obsession of make-up and used it as my secret to comfortably comfort my insecurities.
Today, my skin is better and I love socializing and talking to people about the power of make-up and how it empower from fun to using it to comfort their social insecurities. Lidsandtricks.com has been a wonderful platform to do so.
- The best advice I could give to a new blogger would be: write for you and no one else.
- Get yourself on Pintererst. This is a wonderful place to gain followers and learn about EVERYTHING!