If you follow me on Instagram (@lidsandtricks) then you may have already seen this look.
Today I will be giving you the how-to of the Egyptian Eye. My palette of choice to achieve this look was the Vice XX Reloaded Palette.
Steps are as follows….
- Take the shade Anonymous and dust the brow bone down to the crease.
- Take Suspend and lightly darken the crease to add a bit of shadow.
- Prime the entire lid with concealer to make the gold more vibrant.
- Dust the shade Goldmine over the entire lid, crease and brow bone area.
- Optional: I took the shade Satin Sheets from Chocolate Bon Bons to lighten the brow bone into the brow.
- Take Oil slick and line the water line entirely.
- Take a black liner and line the entire upper lid and make a low, thin wing. Make sure to bring the inner corner to a point.
- Square off the wing into a small birds tail and bring back into the upper lid.
- Lastly shape the bottom eye with line angling away from the nose and Egyptian swirl.
Et voila! You have the Egyptian Eye!