To achieve this look I used two different palettes from Too Faced: The Chocolate Bon Bons Palette and Sweet Peach Palette. Otherwise use any palette with a variation of pink hues to imitate this look.
Steps are as follows…
- Take Georgia (Sweet Peach) and blend out the inner corner to the crease entirely . This will be your transition shade. Buff up to brow bone if desired.
- Take Candied Peach (Sweet Peach) and light buff onto the middle lid.
- Take Totally Fetch (Chocolate Bon Bons) and blend the outer crease into the middle water line. Use buffing motions in a “E” shape.
- Take Cotton Candy (Chocolate Bon Bons) and lightly dab onto the first 1/3 of the lid and blend onto water line.
- Lightly tap Sprinkles (Chocolate Bon Bons) in the inner most corner and blend onto water line.
- Take Bellini (Sweet Peach) and White Peach(Sweet Peach) and highlight the Brow Bone.
How’d I do? Does this look give you Candy Hearts vibes?
Remember to give this post a like so I continue to bring similar content and follow me on Instagram @Lidsandtricks to see looks before the tutorials.