To achieve this look I used two different palettes from Too Faced: The Chocolate Bon Bons Palette and Sweet Peach Palette. Otherwise, use any palette with a variation of pink hues to imitate this look.
Steps are as follows…
- Take Georgia (Sweet Peach) and blend out the inner corner to the crease entirely. This will be your transition shade. Buff up to brow bone if desired.
- Take Candied Peach (Sweet Peach) and lightly buff onto the middle lid.
- Take Totally Fetch (Chocolate Bon Bons) and blend the outer crease into the middle water line. Use buffing motions in an “E” shape.
- Take Cotton Candy (Chocolate Bon Bons) and lightly dab onto the first 1/3 of the lid and blend onto water line.
- Lightly tap Sprinkles (Chocolate Bon Bons) in the inner most corner and blend onto water line.
- Take Bellini (Sweet Peach) and White Peach(Sweet Peach) and highlight the Brow Bone.
Does this look give you Candy Hearts vibes?If so, let me know in the comments below and forget to give this post a like!