This DIY mask is great because it can be made with items found in the kitchen. All you will need is some baking soda and vinegar (apple cider if you have it).
Steps are as follows…
- Take a generous tablespoon of baking soda and dump in a bowl.
- Take the apple cider vinegar with the same tablespoon and place in a bowl.
- Let is bubble like you’re in a 6th-grade science class.
- Mix until you have a paste.
- Place on the face and let sit for 20-30 minutes.
Advice** When the mask has dried it will start to crumble I recommend placing a towel in your top to catch crumbs.
The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
You might want to consider apple cider vinegar instead over regular vinegar because of the added skin benefits it contains.
Apple cider vinegar has been long used in the fading of scars. The acidity in this product is the right PH level to fade scars on the face.
Apple cider vinegar is great to loosen debris such as black heads on the face.
Overall, this mask is great but it can be a bit drying. After you have done this mask it is important to moisturize.
I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to give it a like and follow!