This Valentine’s Day inspired look was achieved using the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. With this look, eye shadow primer and setting spray are needed to make the shades more vibrant and iridescent.
Steps are as follows….
- Prime eye lids entirely with an eye shadow primer of your choice.
- Take Cashew Chew and coat the lid and crease. This will be your transition shade.
- With an angled blending brush use Totally Fetch in the crease. Take a tapered blending brush and blend the excess above the lid but in the crease area. Take a small brush and lightly blend in the inner corner. You should have a basic halo.
- With setting spray, wet a flat top brush and dip into Cotton Candy and Satin Sheets multiple times. With light patting motions place in the middle of the eyelid.
- Take the blending brush from before and blend Totally fetch towards the middle of the lid. Finally, drag Totally Fetch into the waterline.
- Take Sprinkles and highlight the inner corner of the lid and drag into waterline.
- Take Divinity and clean up the brow line, making flicking motions downwards.
- With a different blending brush take Satin Sheets to highlight the brow bone entirely.
There you have the White Gold and Pink Roses Valentine’s Day look. This makeup will be phenomenal with dramatic lashes.
What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to give it a like.