For this work look…Haha! Just kidding, don’t actually wear this to work. I was messing around with my Vice XX Reloaded palette and really wanted to do a holographic look featuring Roadstripe. The picture above is the end result.
Sometimes you just have to play around with makeup as a kind of stress relief. Am I right?
Steps are as follows….
- Take Oilslick and carefully blend from the inner crease to the outer crease. Build up as needed.
- Take concealer and coat the lid area entirely. Coat lightly with a white shade to set area.
- Take Roadstripe and feel in concealed area. Build up as desired to achieve the holographic look.
- Using Roadstripe still, fill in brow bone.
- Take Oilslick and shade in the water line.
- With patience and a black smear proof eye liner, line from the inner crease to the outer crease. Finish with a wing.
- Line the lower lash line.
- Blend areas as needed.
What do you think of this look sound off in the comments below?