The palette that I used to achieve this look was the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. You will need primer, concealer and setting spray for the end results.
Steps are as follows….
- Prime the lids to the brow bone entirely. Set these areas with Cashew Chew from the palette.
- Take an angled blending brush and buff in Dark Truffle into the outer crease. Take a small buffing brush and blend above the lid area.
- Take concealer and coat the inner corner to 2/3 of the lid. Lightly set the area with Sprinkles from the palette.
- Wet setting spray onto a flap top brush. Dip into Cotton Candy and Totally Fetch multiple times. Lightly dab brush onto the middle 1/3 lid area only.
- Take blending brush with Dark Truffle and buff out seam on lid.
- Take Sprinkles and blend in inner corner and drag into the water line.
- Take Dark Truffle and fill in the Water line.
- Clean up and blend down with flicking motions using Divinity in the brow bone.
How’d I do? Do you feel like some ice cream now? Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to give me a like.