The palette that I used to achieve this look was the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. You will need primer, concealer and setting spray for the end results.
Steps are as follows….
- Prime the lids to the brow bone entirely. Set these areas with Cashew Chew from the palette.
- Take an angled blending brush and buff in Dark Truffle into the outer crease. Take a small buffing brush and blend above the lid area.
- Take concealer and coat the inner corner to 2/3 of the lid. Lightly set the area with Sprinkles from the palette.
- Use setting spray on a flap top brush. Dip into Cotton Candy and Totally Fetch multiple times. Lightly dab onto the middle 1/3 lid area only.
- Take a blending brush with Dark Truffle and buff out the seam on the lid.
- Take Sprinkles and blend in the inner corner and drag into the water line.
- Take Dark Truffle and fill in the Water line.
- Clean up and blend down with flicking motions using Divinity on the brow bone.
Do you feel like some ice cream now? Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to give me a like.