February may be a short month but I can’t go without at least one halo look. For this look, I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. Alternative palettes that you can use to achieve this look would be the MAC Purple Times Nine or the Morphe 35P.
This eye makeup looks flattering for green and blue eyed individuals on a late night out.
Steps are as follow….
- Use the shade Peaches and Cream and coat the lids and crease entirely with a blending brush. This will be your transition shade.
- With an angled blending brush, blend out Delectable in the crease. Drag excess into the waterline.
- With a small blending brush, buff delectable into the inner corner and 1/3 lid.
- Take Nectar and pat into the middle lid. Blend above the crease area. Use Nectar to highlight the inner corner and water line.
- Highlight the brow bone with a clean blending brush, using the, shades Nectar and White Peach.