Here is a simple work look made up of 4 shades. My palette of choice was the Chocolate Bon Bons Palette by Too Faced. However, Naked 3 and Naked Ultimate Basics would be great alternatives for this look.
Steps are as follows….
- Take the shade Sprinkles and coat the lid entirely to above the crease line.
- With an angled blending brush, buff Bordeaux into the crease line.
- Use a tapered blending brush and diffuse the shading. Drag Bordeaux into the waterline.
- With the shade Cotton Candy blend between Sprinkles and Bordeaux on the lid until blending is seamless.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye with Sprinkles.
- Clean up the brow bone with Divinity.
There you have it an appropriate work look that features a medium warm brown shade.