This is a modest halo look that can even be worn to church on Sunday morning. The palette of choice for this was the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. Any palette that has a variation of light neutral browns and grey will be perfect for this (Naked Smokey and Naked 2 Palettes come to mind).
Steps are as follows….
- Take Cashew Chew and dust the lid entirely to below the brow bone.
- With a tapered blending brush, dust Almond Truffle in the crease and waterline to give definition.
- With patting motions, blend Pecan Praline into the crease and onto the outer lid. With the same brush, pat Pecan Praline into the outer corner in the first 1/3 of the lid.
- Spray a flat top blending brush with setting spray and place Satin Sheet in the centre lid.
- Blend Pecan Praline into Satin Sheet lightly in an ombre fashion.
- Highlight the waterline with Satin Sheet and brow bone.
There you have it the Sunday Morning Halo.