Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone! For this look, I used Urban Decay’s Vice XX Reloaded palette. Other palettes that you could use to achieve this look include Urban Decay’s Spectrum palette and Sleek’s i-Divine Garden of Eden palette.
Steps are as follow…
- Take the shade Anonymous with a fluffy blending brush and coat the eye entirely.
- With an angled blending brush, shade in the crease and blend into the water line with Suspend.
- Take a fluffy tapered blending brush and blend Suspend up the brow bone with the excess.
- Place the shade Mildew with setting spray in the centre lid. I recommend a stiff flat top brush for this.
- Take Acid Rain with a small detail brush and highlight the inner corner eye going into the water line.
Eh Voila! You have yourself a simple yet sexy St. Patrick’s Day look.