This was supposed to be an attempt at a Shamrock on the eyelids.As you can see it went array. Fortunately enough, I was able to go with the mistake and turn it into cosplay woodland elf inspired look for St. Patricks’s Day.
I did a sexy Shamrock Smoky Eye (as dubbed by one of my readers) earlier this week if you are looking for a different St. Patrick’s Day inspired makeup.
For this look I used two palettes: Urban Decay’s XX Reloaded palette and Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons.
Steps are as follows…
- With a Q-tip with spray with setting spray on the point, and dip into the shade Mildew. Once you get to the crease follow the curvature of the eye to make a cut crease. About half way up the brow bone, add whatever detail you would like to finish off the green.
- Take concealer and tidy up the lid. Set it with a light shade I used Cashew Chew and highlighted a bit with Satin Sheets.
- Tidy up the brow bone with a sturdy concealer brush with Divinity.
- Highlight with a short sturdy brush with Satin Sheets against the brown line.
- Place Highlight in the inner corner of the eye and drag into the water line.
There you have it the Shamrock Goddess a.k.a the shamrock that went wrong.