This is another makeup look that was inspired by the idea of “What do women do when they are caught brushless?”
For this challenge, only used my fingers to apply my eyeshadow with the exception of eyeliner and mascara. My palette of choice was the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons. A similar palette to this would the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.
Hygiene was taken very seriously when doing this as there were multiple finger precautions taken to not spread germs.
Steps are as follows….
- With your middle finger, take a generous amount of Cashew Chew and lightly pat the lid area to above the crease. With any excess blend from the crease to the brow bone.
- Using your pinky, lightly pat and blend Mocha into your crease and water line in a “C” shape.
- Take some concealer and blend the first 1/2 of the eyelid, starting from the inner corner out. I used my peter pointer for this.
- Set the concealer with Black Currant. Use the ring finger to blend the seam into the crease.
- With fresh hands, take the shade Sprinkles and pat onto waterline to highlight the water line. Add Satin Sheet to the brow bone as the highlight, if needed.
What Did I Learn From This?
That if you have long nails (which I did at the time of doing this) it is very difficult to blend and put on concealer close to the crease.
It is, however, easier to place concealer on the lid because of the natural curvature of the finger.