Here is a natural eye look inspired by Emirate Airlines. Makeup is an essential part of the work uniform for Emirates Airlines and they put a great emphasis on working with your natural tones and complexion.
You will notice with this look there is no eyeliner. Just eyeshadow and mascara. Emirate Airlines likes to shade the eye with the traditional darkening of the crease in a “V” shape.
I used my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette, however, you can use any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes to achieve a similar look.
Steps are as follows…
- Take the shade Cashew Chew and the dust the lid to brown bone entirely.
- With an angled blending brush, use Almond Truffle in the crease area. Blend a little above the crease towards the inner corner of the eye. Take any excess into the water line.
- With a small blending brush pat on and blend Truffle in a “V” shape on the outer crease. Be careful not to go to heavy handed.
- With an angled liner brush use Truffle and buff online the eyelids edge to create eyeliner.
- Clean up the brow bone and down with “Divinity”.
There you have a basic Emirates Airline Inspired look.
If you have suggestions for eye looks let me know in the comments below!