This is a quick look that I threw on the other night when my Boyfriend’s Friends wanted to go out. It took approximately 30 minutes from moisturiser to setting spray, 10 of those minutes were spent on eyes.
Because of the natural lighting in my home, this eye look photographed. appears lighter than in real life.
I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette but you can use the Urban Decay Naked palette as a close alternative.
This look is ideal for fair to medium skin tones with green, blue, or hazel eyes.
Steps are as follow…
- Take the shade Georgia and dust the lid and brow bone area entirely. This is best achieved with a fluffy blending brush.
- With an angled blending brush, take the shade Charmed I’m Sure and blend back and forth on the crease line from the inner corner to the water line.
- With a small stiff blending brush, take Charmed I’m Sure and blend the last third of the eyelid towards the water line. (Think of this as doing 1/3 of your eyeliner, but really you’re creating depth for the shimmer shade).
- With a fluffy tapered blending brush, buff out the crease up an upward motion.
- With a stiff rounded flat top brush, take Luscious and pat onto eyelid from inner corner to outer corner.
- With a flat concealer brush, take the shade White peach and line the brow bone going downwards. You can also clean up the brows with this step. Here we are highlighting as well as creating depth.
- Take Nectar and line the inner corner of the eye.
- With a flat definer brush, take Charmed I’m Sure and line the bottom lid. This will create a larger eye. Be sure to blend with Step 7.
What do you think of this eye look? Let me know in the comments below and don’t be afraid to give this look a like.