We all have that superhero or villain that we all adore. For me, it’s Harley Quinn a.k.a the Joker’s Girlfriend.
This look was inspired by the retro or 1970’s Harley Quinn.
For this look, I used the Urban Decay Vice XX Reloaded palette. You can use the Huda Beauty Rose Gold palette as an alternative.
Steps are as follow…
- With a fluffy blending brush dust the lid and brow bone entirely with the shade Anonymous.
- Take the shade Laced with an angled blending brush and blend from inner corner to outer corner going to just below the brow bone.
- Using a small blending brush, working in the shade Suspend in the crease. Use a clean blending brush to seamlessly blend into Laced. With a small detailer brush, work Suspend into the waterline.
- With a small crease, brush light blend Oil Slick into the crease area and waterline.
- Take concealer and fill in the first half of the eye. With a stiff flat top brush lightly pat on the shade Gash. With a small detailer brush lightly pat onto the water line.
- Blend Oil Slick into Gash on the eyelid until you have a seamless transition.
- Take the shade Shallow with a concealer brush and highlight the inner corner of the eye and brow bone area.
What do you think of this look? Do you get Harley Quinn vibes?
If you enjoyed this look, go ahead and give it a like.