For this avant-garde look, I clearly got my inspiration from an elephant. Haha, no just kidding.
I drew my inspiration from a flamingo with the thick black eyeliner to vibrant pink for this editorial look.
I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette for this look. A great alternative would be the Coastal Scents Think Pink Palette.
Steps are as follows….
- Take the shade Totally Fetch with a sturdy pencil brush. Sculpt out the curvature of the cut crease from eyebrow tho inner corner.
- Take a clean stiff blending brush and buff Totally Fetch upwards to the brow bone. Use the same brush and smudge Totally Fetch onto the waterline.
- With a small detailer brush, lightly blending onto the lid area and cut a clean line from the inner corner of the eye to the brow bone or as desired.
- Using a flat top blending brush, Sprinkle on top on the conceal area. Try not to tap or smear Totally Fetch.
- With a concealer brush, highlight the brow bone with Satin Sheets.
- Take a black eyeliner and outline the look, intentionally having a thick line. Try to go below the cut crease.
- Take the brush from Step 2. and blend below the eyeliner with the excess on the brush and into the waterline.
There you go, you have this very avant-garde editorial Flamingo Look.
If you like this look, go ahead and give it a like.