Here is a simple yet elegant eye look that is suitable for all occasions. This look would look particularly stunning on blue eyed individuals.
I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, however, the Urban Decay Naked palette would be a great alternative.
Steps are as follows…
- With a fluffy blending brush, take the shade Peaches N’ Cream and dust the eye entirely to the brow bone.
- Using an angled blending brush, lightly blending Charmed, I’m Sure from the inner corner to the outer corner of the crease. Buff upwards towards the brow bone.
- With a small stiff blending brush, lightly buff Tempting into the crease and last 1/3 of the eye lid. Blend until desired darkness.
- Using a small detailer brush, cover the first 2/3 of the lid.
- With a flat top blending brush, pat the shade Luscious into on the concealed area. With the used to blend Tempting, blend into Luscious around the middle of the eye.
- Take a small detailer brush and blending Tempting into the water line.
- Using an angled eye liner brush, take the shade Nectar and pat onto the inner corner and drag across the waterline.
- With a concealer brush highlight the brow bone with White Peach.
What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments below and don’t be afraid to give this post a like!