Talk about the most popular Voice over IP (VoIP) application used by players to communicate via text and voice chat. It is available for all versions of Windows, Mac, iOS and Android, so you should be able to install and use it easily. However, you may experience problems installing the drive because the drive will not load, or an error may occur when installing the drive. Several Windows users complain that Discord is not installed on my Windows 10 computer, or that an error occurred in the installation log when installing Discord.
If the disagreement hasn’t been uploaded, then
- Don’t forget to download Discord from the official website https://discordapp.com.
- Try to open the official Discord website in another web browser (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge).
- Running software may prevent the floppy from loading, reboot the computer, and attempt to load the application from the floppy.
Diskcould not be installed.
This disk installation error is usually due to damaged files or Windows service packs affecting the disagreement. Whatever the reason, in this article we will discuss different solutions to solve the problem of installing the hard disk in Windows 10.
Make sure you have administrator rights on the machine to run the Discord application correctly.
Reinstallation of the discordant application
If you encounter an error while installing the player, we recommend reinstalling the Discord application first. Yes, by deleting all files connected to the drive and then reinstalling the application, some users may be able to correct the failed installation of the drive in Windows 10.
Termination of an anomaly in the task manager
- Open the Task Manager by pressing the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Esc on the keyboard,
- On the Process tab, find the tasks related to the discrepancy, right-click and select a final task,
Uninstalling the Discord application
- Press Windows + X and select Programs and Features,
- Scroll down and locate the Discord application, select it and press the Delete button.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to delete the application, tap Yes and follow the on-screen instructions.
Delete the folder of the drive and the files attached to the drive
- Press Windows + R, type %AppData% and press Enter.
- The file explorer will open a window named Roaming, scroll down and find the folder named Discordance, right click on the folder and select Delete.
- Press the Windows + R key again, type %LocalAppData% and click OK.
- Find the folder named Disk, right-click it, select Delete and restart the computer.
Installing the Disagreement application on Windows 10
- Now go to the official Discord website here and download the latest version for Windows 10,
- Right-click setup.exe and select Run as Administrator,
- Click Yes when the UAC asks for permission and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
Installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework
Download the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 here and then double click on the installer to get the latest version of the framework on your system. Then restart your PC and reinstall the Discord application.
Security software (antivirus) may be blocking the Divergence installation process. If you have third-party antivirus software installed on your computer, turn it off temporarily and try installing the discount application.
Launch the System File Checker and DISM tools
Agin In some cases, damaged or missing system files related to your drivers may result in this Disk Installation Failed Error. Run the DISM command and the sfc utility to replace damaged or missing system files.
- Open a command prompt as administrator,
- Type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and press Enter,
- Let the DISM command complete the scan operation 100%.
- Then type sfc /scannow and press Enter. This will detect damaged system files and replace them with the correct ones.
- When the sfc-scan is 100% finished, restart your PC and try to install the DISCORD application.
Have these solutions corrected the DISCORD installation error message in Windows 10? Please let us know in the comments below.
Also read :
reports this message.