In terms of camera, the Sony Xperia 5 II is one of the best flagship smartphones of 2020. On the back of the camera there is a camera module with three lenses, with the exception of the 3D TOF sensor, which is the same as the Xperia 1 II. And the optimization of the software makes it even better. The Sony Xperia 5 II’s mirrorless sensor makes it possible to take great photos with the camera’s standard application. If you want to take astro pictures, try using the Pixel 5 application of the camera (also known as GCam mod). Here you can download the Google Camera for Sony Xperia 5 II.
Google Camera for Sony Xperia 5 II (GCam 8.0 Best Camera)
In addition to the hardware, the camera is one of the striking features of the new Xperia 5 II. The smartphone is equipped with a 12-megapixel main sensor, a telephoto lens and an ultra-wide-angle lens. One of the best things is that it contains the same Photography Pro application as the Xperia 1 II. It has features such as ultra-fast autofocus, EyeAF for pets and humans, video recording at 20 frames per second and much more. It takes beautiful pictures in almost all conditions. However, if you want to take better pictures in low light, you should definitely try the GCam (Google Camera) application.
There are few Google Pixel 5 camera ports that are compatible with Sony’s Xperia models. Apparently we’ve found a gate that can be used on the Xperia 5 Mark 2. Speaking of functions: The latest GCam 8.0 model comes with astrophotography mode, night vision mode, PhotoSphere, slow motion, Playground (AR sticker), RAW support, HDR+ mode, panorama, lens blur, portrait mode (with focus slider), Google Lens mode and more. Find out how to download and install the GCam on the Sony Xperia 5 II.
Download Google Camera for Sony Xperia 5 II
If you are looking for a GCam for your Xperia 5 II, you have come to the right place. Find the best GCam connector for your smartphone here. Below we connect two different ports (GCam 7.3 and GCam 8.0) from Parrot043 and BSG, which work perfectly on the Xperia 5 Mark 2. We will also update the article with the latest version of the GCam port in the future. Here are the links to download both applications.
If you experience problems, make sure you apply the recommended settings before using them.
- First you need to download this configuration file to your Xperia 5 II.
- Go to the file manager and create a new folder named GCam.
- Open the GCam folder and create another folder called configs7.
- Now paste the configuration file into the configs7 folder.
- Then open the Google Camera application and tap the empty black space next to the shutter button twice.
- Click on the displayed settings that are available in the pop-up window and click on the Restore button.
- Go back to the application drawer and open the application again.
You can play with saturation levels and more according to your needs.
To install Google Camera on the Sony Xperia 5 II
- First download the application via the links above.
- After downloading, go to Settings and activate Unknown sources.
- Now install the Google camera.
- Then open the application and activate it if necessary.
- Here’s how.
Pay attention: Before installing the new Gcam mod application, you need to uninstall the old version (if you have installed it). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
It’s done. Take beautiful photos at lightning speed, straight from the Sony Xperia 5 II.
You might also like it – Download Samsung Galaxy S21wallpapers
If you have a question, enter a comment in the comment field. Share this article with your friends.
Other articles :