Adobe Photoshop is perfectly capable of meeting all the needs of any graphic designer, so give it a try!
2. Make sure you have installed the security enhancements for browser.
Often many users have problems with downloading the Photoshop CC installation kit instead of the actual installation.
However, it is known that some security extensions can interfere with the startup process.
These include Adblocker, the McAfee website/web consultant, the Internet Security Toolbar and more.
Perform a system check for possible errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair All to troubleshoot proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files are replaced with new Windows files and components.
If you have any of these programs installed, you should uninstall or temporarily disable them before attempting to reload Photoshop CC.
Pay attention: You can also try opening incognito/private tabs in your browser and loading Photoshop CC, as these tabs will open without the plugin.
3. Disable PC firewall
- Click Start and open the Control Panel.
- In the search box, type Firewall and then click on Windows Firewall.
- In the left pane, click Enable or Disable Windows Firewall.
- Under each network point you want to protect, click Disable Windows Firewall and then click OK.
4. Removing the Creative Cloud Desktop Manager
- Download the ZIP file that contains the executable uninstaller.
- Extract from Creative Cloud Uninstaller.zip.
- Run the Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe executable installation file.
- The installation program will ask you to confirm that you want to uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop application.
- View the message and click Delete.
After deleting the Creative Cloud Desktop Manager, delete the following folders:
- C:> Program files (x86>General files>AdobeOOBE)
- C:>Program Files (x86)>Common Files>Demand Manager
- C:> Program Files (x86)>AddCreate >Delete Folder
- C:>User>AppData>Local>AAM UPDATE and OOBE
Go to C:>Program >Data >Adobe and rename the SL-STORE file to SL-STORE_OLD.
Pay attention: To access some of these folders, you must configure Windows Explorer to display hidden folders.
After deleting and renaming the folders, restart your PC and perform a clean install of Creative Cloud Desktop Manager and a clean install of Photoshop CC.
If you follow these steps, you can easily fix your Photoshop CC installation issues.
If you know of another solution that we may have missed, check out this feature article.
FAQ: Learn more about Photoshop CC
- Is Photoshop CC the same as Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop CC is an updated and improved version of Photoshop software with more improvements and features. One of the advantages of Photoshop is that it can even be used in a browser.
- What does Photoshop CC do?
CC is an advanced bitmap image editing software for designers, web professionals, video editors and photographers. If you need a vector alternative, you will need to purchase Adobe Illustrator.
- Is Photoshop free for students?
Adobe Photoshop and InDesign are now both free for students. In addition, anyone can request a free 7-day trial of any Adobe product.
Still having problems?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent on TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scanning button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing problems with the PC.
- Click Restore All to fix issues related to proprietary technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s comment : This article was originally published in April 2020 and revised and updated in January 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
photoshop cc 2019 installation failed, photoshop cc 2018 installation failed, photoshop installation failed error code 1, creative cloud installation failed, photoshop installation failed mac, adobe error codes, creative cloud cleaner tool, photoshop not installing on windows 10