How to remove Android from a PC or laptop – Did you know there is a way to remotely monitor/control Android phones from just a PC or laptop? This allows you to control your Android phone remotely from your PC or anywhere else.
How to remove Android from a PC/laptop
When you use office devices like PCs or laptops more often, all your activities become easier. Indeed, you can perform actions on your Android phone that you can access from your PC or laptop.
More information can be found here:
When your computer is connected to your Android mobile phone, you can answer chats like WhatsApp, Lines, Telegrams, Instagram and others only through your computer.
How to remove Android from PC/laptop 2021
There are several ways to control your Android mobile phone from a PC or laptop. The functionality is very easy to understand, even for beginners.
So you don’t have to worry about any problems connecting your Android smartphone to your PC or laptop.
Below are some ways to remotely control your Android mobile phone from your PC and laptop.
How can I remove Android from TeamViewer PC?
How to remove Android via the TeamViewer PC
TeamViewer is an application or software used to control the device remotely. This application is widely used for online meetings, web conferencing and wireless file transfer between computers.
Follow the instructions below to control your Android phone from your computer with TeamViewer :
- Install TeamViewer for Windows on your PC or laptop.
- Then install the TeamViewer QuickSupport application on Android.
- Open the TeamViewer QuickSupport application on Android.
- Your TeamViewer ID will then appear.
- Open the TeamViewer application on the computer and enter the Android phone ID.
- Then click the Connect to Partner button.
- Granting permission or allowing notification of applications.
- In the TeamViewer application on the PC, select the menu item Remote control.
- Click Allow and check the box, then click Accept.
Now you can see the look and feel of HP Android from your PC or laptop. You can also access it or open any application on your Android phone as usual.
Controlling an Android mobile phone from a PC using Mobizen
How to control an Android mobile phone from a PC using Mobizen
Mobizen is best known as an application that can record actions on Android phones in the form of video. But did you know that this application can also be used to remotely control Android phones from PCs and laptops?
Here you will learn how to control Android hp remotely from a laptop / PC via Mobizen :
- First, install the Mobizen Mirroring application on your Android phone.
- Then install the Mobizen PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Open the Mobizen Mirroring app on Android and log in (register if you don’t already have one).
- After logging in, press the Start Engine button.
- Connect your phone and Android computer with a data cable.
- When a message appears allowing USB debugging, select OK.
- Open the Mobizen application on your PC and press the button on the Android remote.
- Log in with your account and then click Login.
- When the start of the recording message appears … Click on Start Now.
You can now control your Android phone from a PC or laptop that is already connected. This application can be used to remotely control Android HP from a PC for free.
To control HP from a PC with AirDroid
To control HP from a PC via AirDroid
The AirDroid application is used to remotely access HP Android from PCs and laptops. This application is ideal if you are a PC user who wants to concentrate in front of the screen and not switch to the HP screen.
How to control remotely from a PC or laptop with AirDroid :
- Install the AirDroid for HP application from the Playstore.
- You then need to connect your Android mobile phone and your computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the AirDroid application on your Android phone.
- In the HP AirDroid application, go to the Connection tab.
- Check and copy the specified IP address.
- Then open the browser of your computer.
- Enter the IP address you found on the AirDroid and then go there.
- The application notification is displayed in the AirDroid application.
- Click on the Accept button to accept.
The screen of your smartphone or Android tablet appears in the browser of the PC you are using. This method is often used by some players to play Android mobile games on a PC or laptop screen.
More information can be found here:
Different ways to remotely control Android HP from a PC as described above can work for all types and brands of Android HP. You can also use a PC, computer or laptop with Windows or MacOS operating systems.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always go to .com every day, because there you’ll find the latest information on technology, such as tips and tricks for blogs, digital marketing windows and ETC (root social media games). Good luck!
Previous articleHow to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy S8 S8 Plus?
Next articleHow to run the Lenovo A7700 and install TWRP Recovery?
He is a professional blogger and founder of digital marketing and CEO of .com. Get technical updates like tips and tricks for social media blogs, digital marketing, SEO, VPS hosting tutorials and much more.
how to remotely access android phone from pc, deskdock, vysor, how to remotely access your phone from your computer, scrcpy, airdroid, control android phone from pc usb, how to remotely access android phone from pc without app