How to take a screenshot on a Mac computer – Taking a screenshot or recording the image of screen activity is one of the most important functions of using a computer. This function is usually used to show a part that you want to explain to other users, or perhaps a display that you cannot save in the usual way.
To take a screenshot on a Mac
To take a screenshot on a Mac 2021
In this article I will explain some ways to take screenshots on the Mac. So follow this article carefully.
1. Take a screenshot of the entire screen
Take a screenshot of the entire screen area
- Press Shift + Command + 3
- Search for screenshots on the desktop called Screenshot followed by the date and time. The format is an image document in .png format.
2. Take a screenshot in option.
This feature is useful for those of you who want to take a screenshot of a specific part of the screen rather than the whole screen. Here’s the guide:
- Press Shift + Command + 4 . The arrow symbol (pointer) changes into a crosshair or a + line with a circle inside.
- Press and hold the left mouse button to start the part of the screen that is created in the screenshot. Then release and the results of the screenshot will be displayed on the desktop.
3. Screenshot of a One-Stop-Shop application
Single window screenshot Application
This tutorial is for those of you who want to take highlighted screenshots as a single application window without having to place the screenshot window as in the previous tutorial. Not only is this function more automatic, but it even adds a shadow effect directly to the screenshot. Here’s the manual:
- Press Shift + Command + 4 . The arrow symbol changes into a crosshair symbol. Then press the space bar to turn it into a camera image.
- Place this camera icon in the window of the application or document from which you want to take a screenshot.
- Click the left mouse button or the trackpad to take a screenshot of the image, and the result will automatically appear on the desktop.
4. Save screenshot to clipboard
If all the above methods take a screenshot of the document you see on your desktop, just use the screen capture mode, but the screenshot will be saved on the clipboard. This allows you to insert a screenshot of a document directly where you want it, for example in an image editing program or perhaps in a chat program. Here’s the explanation:
More information can be found here: The 4 best ways to hide IP addresses on Windows and Mac PCs
- Ctrl + Shift + Command + 3 to take a screenshot of the whole screen and save it to the clipboard. Use the key combination cmd + v in an image editor or chat program (e.g. iMessage) to paste the saved image to the clipboard.
- Ctrl + Shift + Command + 5 to take screenshots of certain parts of the screen, which you save to the clipboard. Use the key combination cmd + v to paste.
5. Programmed screen recording
You can take timed screenshots or count the time automatically. An example of using this function is creating a tutorial or a web announcement that can only be recorded after clicking on a specific section. Here’s the guide:
- Open the Grab application via Application – Utilities – Grab.
- From the menu bar, select Capture – Screen by Time or the key combination Command + Shift + Z.
- Press the Start Timer button to countdown while taking screenshots.
- Image results are displayed in a new image window and are not automatically saved on the desktop, save them if necessary.
6. Touch Screen
For MacBook Pro touchbar users and those who are already using MacOS Sierra 10.12.2, take a screenshot of the touchbar by following these instructions:
- Press the key combination Shift + Command + 6 .
- A screenshot of the touch screen is displayed on the desktop.
Use of third party applications
Not happy with some of Apple’s standard screenshot methods? Use the following third party applications.
7. Screenshot with Droplr
Screenshot of Droplr
Droplr is a document sharing service with full and simple functionality. In addition to taking screenshots in the form of images, you can also make a video recording of the screen to record part or all of the screen activity if necessary.
Droplr also has an automatic mode for loading documents, extended and easily accessible keyboard shortcuts and an annotation mode.
More information can be found here: The best antivirus software to protect your Windows 10 PC
You can try the Droplr service for free with a minimum of use. If you are familiar with the Droplr services, switch to Pro or Business mode with a monthly subscription system. You can read all the details about Droplr on the next page.
8. Using a screenshot of the PSDapplication
Using the PSD application screenshot
As its name suggests, Screenshot PSD is useful for taking screenshots of Mac computers with the results of images from PSD documents called Photoshop. Not only do you use the PSD format, but you also get a series of layers of images depending on how you don’t look.
Even when the MakeMac command tries it, the PSD screenshot can detect the application window I open behind the main screen.
Let’s say another Safari tab or even a wallpaper I use. This way you can simplify the composition of the screenshots or perhaps enter small details you need without causing any problems.
As a bonus: The DSP screenshots are quite large and need to be trimmed in the folder so that they can be easily removed when you no longer need them.
More information can be found here:
So, friends, the above is a screenshot of the Mac computer you use most often? Personally I use both the screenshot function of a Windows application and the PSD screenshot application.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always go to .com every day, because there you’ll find the latest information on technology, such as tips and tricks for blogs, digital marketing windows and ETC (root social media games). Good luck!
how to crop a screenshot on mac,screen capture mac catalina,how to paste screenshot on mac,screenshot on mac not working,how to print on mac,how to screenshot on mac without keyboard,video screen capture mac,how to send screenshot,how to screenshot on macs,how to take a screenshot on a macbook pro,screenshot on may,print screen mac keyboard windows 10,how to print screen on macbook air,where do print screens go on mac,shortcut to print on macbook pro,how to screenshot on laptop hp,how to take screenshot in dell laptop,how to take screenshot in lenovo laptop,how to take screenshot on laptop windows 7,1.Screenshot Tool2.Grab the Whole Screen3.Screenshot Part of the Screen,1.Screenshot Tool,2.Grab the Whole Screen,3.Screenshot Part of the Screen,how to screenshot on ipad,how to screenshot on macbook pro 2020,how to paste a screenshot on mac,mac screenshot to clipboard,mac screenshot shortcut,where do screenshots go on mac