For example, you may find old or outdated drivers in the operating system, accumulation of junk files, a system running on little memory space, and more.
This is what the user says:
I’ve been getting this BSOD for a while now, but apparently it starts at night, so I hadn’t noticed it until now. I started the game using Steam and as soon as the menu appears, I get this error message. Admin Events shows that the error is related to my phone, which is connected to my computer via USB.
Obviously, the appearance of the error “kernel_auto_boost_invalid_lock_release” can be frustrating. Therefore, we have worked out several solutions to solve this problem.
How do I fix kernel_auto_boost_invalid_lock_release?
1. Disable automatic restart of Windows
- Right-click on this computer, select Properties and go to System. Error! Filename not specified.
- Select Advanced System Settings and click on the Advanced tab. Error! Filename not specified.
- Navigate to Start and Recovery and click Settings.
- Switch to “System Error” mode and uncheck the “Restart automatically” checkbox.
- Select OK.
If you allow your Windows 10 PC to restart automatically, you have no control. If you override this feature, you can set permissions that correct this error.
2. Run a full scan to remove malware
- Go to the right side of the taskbar, click Show hidden icon.
- Click on the shield icon to open the Windows Security pane. Error! Filename not specified.
- Select Virus and Threat Protection, and then click the Scan option.
- Select Complete Analysis and click on Analyze Now.
- If malicious software is detected, select the Clean Threats option.
- On the next page, select “Uninstall” and then “Start Removing Viruses”.
Malware is everywhere on the Internet, sometimes in our emails or when we use a USB drive. We need to do what we can and prevent these malicious files from entering our system.
If your operating system contains malicious software, you can remove these files with this solution. The presence of malware will also cause various problems, such as the release of an invalid lock by the kernel.
If you perform regular scanning activities with Windows security, this practice will keep your computer free of malware.
3. Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Utility.
- Press Windows + S and type memory in the taskbar under Search.
- Select Windows Memory Diagnostics from the results. Error! Filename not specified.
- Select Restart now and check for problems (recommended). Error: The file name is not specified.
- After rebooting, a blue screen will appear, indicating memory problems.
- When the progress rate reaches 100%, Windows restarts.
- Check the diagnostic result under “Notification” in the system tray.
This solution corrects the incorrect allocation of memory resources. This means that your RAM memory contains faulty segments. Therefore, apply the above steps.
Use the Windows Device Manager to quickly update drivers.
- Right-click in the Start menu, select Run and type devmgmt.msc. Error! Filename not specified.
- Press the Enter key and look for symbols with an exclamation point.
- Right-click on the found driver and select Update Driver. Error! Filename not specified.
- Repeat the previous step for each obsolete driver found.
If you have outdated drivers on your computer, you can be sure that they are the cause of these errors.
bugcheck 162,bsod 0x00000192,fltmgr.sys bsod,apc index mismatch,kernel auto boost invalid lock release reddit,online windows 10 blue screen troubleshooter,kernel boost lock acquisition,kmode exception not handled,kernel auto boost invalid lock release fix,kernel auto boost invalid lock release windows 10,kernel auto boost invalid lock release ryzen,kernel auto boost invalid lock release meaning,kernel auto boost invalid lock release throttlestop,kernel auto boost invalid lock acquisition with raised irql,auto boost invalid lock release reddit,kernel security check failure