Android 11 based on Realme 2.0 is the latest update that comes with many Realme phones. The company today unveiled the Android 11 early access program for the Realme 6, Realme C12 and Realme C15. If you own one of these three phones, you have the chance to discover Android 11 first. Click here for information on how to participate in the Android 11 Early Access Software for Realme 6, Realme C12 and Realme C15.
As mentioned in an article about the Realme UI 2.0 card, early access is currently live for six Realme phones – Realme 6, Realme C12, Realme C15, Realme X2, Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom. These six phones are getting updates, as the company promised at the beginning of the month.
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access works for Realme 6 with RMX2001_11.B.55, Realme C12 with RMX2189_11.A.83, and Realme C15 with RMX2180_11.A.83. Since these are early constructions, you cannot connect them to a stable structure. This means that there might be some bugs in this beta version of Android 11 for Realme 6, Realme C12 and Realme C15. We have listed the known bugs below so that you can decide whether or not it can be used in your case.
Realme 6 Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Beta – Known issues
- Slide movements drag and the screen freezes in some scenes.
- There is a small chance that the virtual key window will be transparent when called in the game.
Realme C12/C15 Realme UI 2.0 Beta based on Android 11 – Known issues
- In this version, it is recommended to use the virtual keystroke navigation.
- This version contains temporary scan movements and will return in future versions.
- In some scenes there is a delay, which will be optimized in the next versions.
- There is a delay on both sides in passing the office with the sweeping gesture….
Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 Beta for Realme 6, Realme C12 and Realme C15
If you can ignore these bugs, you can apply for the Realme UI 2.0 early access program for Realme 6, Realme C12 and Realme C15. As usual, the number of participants is limited. So apply as soon as possible to get your place. The Early Access program has been open since the 30th. Opening in January.
If you want to participate in the Android 11 beta, you can easily sign up for the program. We have also listed a step-by-step guide that you can follow if you are not familiar with the process.
- Make sure the device is at least 60% charged.
- Full backup before upgrading
- Update your phone with the latest version of Realme 6 (RMX2001_11.B.55), Realme C12 (RMX2189_11.A.83), Realme C15 (RMX2180_11.A.83).
Apply Realme UI 2.0 Beta on Realme 6, Realme C12 and Realme C15
- Open the settings of your Realme 6, Realme C12 or Realme C15.
- Now proceed with the software update.
- Then click on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- You can request a trial version here.
- You can fill in your details on the form provided by the company.
- You will then receive a special OTA to upgrade your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- Here’s how.
If your application is selected, you will receive an Android 11 update based on Realme UI 2.0 on your Realme 6, Realme C12 and Realme C15. Normally Realme offers OTAs on a first-come, first-served basis, so request the new update now.
You can also – Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro (Updated)
If you have a wish, please leave it in the comments section. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
Other articles :