The document often contains valuable information, such as B. bank details. Sometimes the documents contain the annual accounts of the organisation. If you do not want the document to be misinterpreted, the solution is encryption. An encryption password is required to protect the documents.
The encryption password protects the document from unauthorized access. It also protects the document against malware and viruses. Encryption or password protection ensures that no one else has access to the document.
A document is password protected if it contains sensitive information. It can be used in high-end offices or even at home. Encryption ensures that no information falls into the wrong hands.
You can protect the document with a password. Creating a password is a simple process and can be done in a few steps.
Steps to secure a document with a password –.
- Open the Ms-Word document you want to protect with a password. Open the file on your computer.
- Click on the Information option in the main taskbar.
- The password protection option appears in the drop-down menu.
- Select an option. A dialog box appears.
- Select Encrypt with a password.
- Enter the desired combination by setting a password. The password must be entered several times to make sure it is correct.
- You can also enter security questions. With these questions you can access your documents if you forgot your password.
- Enter the request to complete the operation.
- Your document is fully encrypted.
Next time, you will need to enter a password to view the document.
You can always share your password with your trusted sources. It also allows you to share it only with selected people.
You can also protect the document with a password on the MAC computer.
7 best applications to download by 2020
Steps to secure a document with a password –.
- Open Microsoft Word on your Mac computer.
- After opening the application, select the document you want to protect with a password.
- After opening the document, click the View option in the main tab.
- The drop-down menu has been crossed out. Then click on the Protect option.
- Click on Protect document to start the process.
- Mac gives you two choices: either enter a password or change your security settings.
- If you want to protect yourself with a password, enter the desired password. Click Apply to finish.
- Your document is now fully encrypted with a password.
The encryption of the document also gives a sense of security. This ensures that no one other than you has access to your document.
Encoding a document also has other advantages. In addition, the integrity of the sensitive information transmitted is guaranteed. For example, if someone has shared sensitive information, encoding the document would be a good way to proceed. It will protect information and play an important role in shaping future information.
Also read : How can I quickly restart my iMac at the factory as a pro?
Encryption is the order of the day. Password protection is necessary to stop all unethical practices. This is necessary to guarantee a reliable means of communication. Encryption allows you to share documents without fear of the document falling into the wrong hands.
With the time and resources we have today, we have many options at our disposal. It offers you many possibilities to save your document. In the same way, Microsoft Windows allows you to protect your document. What are you waiting for, because the options are quickly available? Secure your document with a password today!
password protect word document mac,password protect word document 2007,how to password protect a pdf document,password protect word document 2010,password protect word doc office 365,password protect word document not working,password protect word document 2016,remove password protect word document,1.Read-Only Mode2.Password Encryption3.Restrict Format Editing,1.Read-Only Mode,2.Password Encryption,3.Restrict Format Editing,protect the word,how to lock parts of a word document,how can i protect my documents?,what is a read-only document,restrict printing word document,how to use the spelling and grammar checker,password protect jpg windows 10,password protect jpg mac,password protect image file online,how to encrypt jpg image,how to send a pdf document password protected,password protect email attachment outlook,how to password protect a folder,how to password protect a pdf,pdf stands for,how to password protect a word document 2007,password protect pdf free,remove password protect pdf,how to password protect an email,how to password protect a zip file,how to set password for word document 2007,password protect word document office 365,how to password protect a word document,how to password protect word document mac,how to password protect a file,how to password protect a word document 2010