Xiaomi Mi 10i launched in India at Rs 20999, 6.67 inch FHD+ 120Hz display, 5G, 108MP camera
Xiaomi India has just launched its latest 5G mid-range smartphone MI 10i on the Indian market. The new Xiaomi Mi 10i is available in Midnight Black, Pacific Sunrise and Atlantic Blue for the price of Rs 20,999 for the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage version and Rs 21,999 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage version for Rs 23,999.
It’ll be from the 7th. January for traditional users on Amazon India and from January 8th. January will be available to other users via Amazon and the Mi. A version with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage will be available later this month.
The Mi 10i features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with a 120 Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels. Supports adaptive variable frame rate synchronization, allowing you to easily switch between frame rates (144 Hz, 120 Hz, 90 Hz, 60 Hz, 50 Hz, 48 Hz, and 30 Hz).
The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile 5G chipset (the same as the Moto G 5G). It has 8GB / 6GB LPPDR4x RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 internal memory to support processing. There is a hybrid SIM slot on board to extend the device with a microSD card.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G runs on Android 10 OS with MIUI 12. In terms of cameras, it is equipped with a brand new Samsung ISOCELL HM2 108MP sensor as the main camera. There is an 8 megapixel super wide angle lens with a 120 degree field of view, a 2 megapixel macro camera and a 2 megapixel depth of field auxiliary lens. For a selfie, it has a 16-megapixel sensor with EIS that can record 1080p video at 30 frames per second and slow-motion video at 120 frames per second.
The Mi 10i has 11 temperature sensors integrated in the rear. In addition, the interior temperature is controlled by an integrated cooling system. It is also an IP53-certified telephone with a water-repellent coating.
The unit is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and back. On the battery side it is equipped with a 4820mAh battery with a 33W quick charge holder.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Specifications:
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 6.67-inch 20:9 Full HD+ LCD screen with 1080 × 2400 pixels, refresh rate up to 120 Hz, HDR10+, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 750G 8nm mobile chipset with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6 GB RAM LPDDR4X with 64 GB, 6 GB / 8 GB RAM LPDDR4X with 128 GB (UFS 2.2) expandable to 512 GB.
- The rear camera sensor is 108MP with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7µm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra wide angle sensor, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor.
- 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.45 aperture.
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano / micro-SD)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), USB Type-C.
- 3.5 mm audio jack, stereo speakers, high-resolution audio
- Waterproof (IP53), fingerprint sensor on the side, IR sensor
- 4,820 mAh battery with 33W fast charge.
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9.0mm
- Weight: 214,5 gr.
The post Xiaomi Mi 10i launched in India from 20999, 6.67 inch FHD + 120Hz display, 5G, 108MP camera first appeared on